When exhibiting your brand, there’s nothing more important than building an atmosphere that mirrors the image you want to create.
Looking for a mezzanine structure for your next exhibition stand?
We are here to help you with all your temporary structure needs.
Our amazing design and operations team have mastered the art of special events and exhibitions. Furthermore, they are experts to handle logistics of temporary structures throughout the world.
However, it is equally important to understand the actual requirements. Thereupon, our skilled team can guide you on each and every detail you need to know before finalizing the project.
Let Inventum take your corporate event or exhibition to the next level. We also have experience working with many brands, including fortune 500 companies nationwide. Additionally providing our clients with the very best results and experiences in temporary structure rentals.
- High Performance Membrane for Optimal Climate Control
- Large Custom Branding Facade
- Modular Construction System
- Compatible with a Variety of Lighting and Flooring Solutions
- Quality structures that are modular and portable
- Compatible with a Wide Range of Accessories Like Flooring and Windowed Sidewall
- Classic High Peak Appearance
- Ideal as Connectable Tents
- Extremely Weather Resistant
Mezzanine is a double story stand which has various benefits:
- Luxurious Display
- Gives additional space in the same area
- Custom Branding Facade on Glass Wall Balcony
- Best for huge footfall
- Flexible Design Options
Temporary structures are fully customizable, therefore they are an excellent choice to customize your next exhibition stand. They can be used for the purpose of a speaker’s lounge, VIP area, trade shows, annual meets and much more.
Choose our state of the art structures and differentiate your business at your next corporate event or exhibition.
Allow our in-house design team to create a 3D rendering to reflect your vision, Contact us today.
Give your mezzanine floor a complete digital makeover. For more information visit Experiential Marketing.